I've learned that there is a misconception about my baking skills. So, in an effort to clear that up, I submit the photo at the right as evidence that I've definately got the skills, and I CAN bake, when I choose to. Most of the time, I'd just rather spend my time doing anything else except being a slave to the timer. Don't they look delicious?
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Who says I can't bake?
I've learned that there is a misconception about my baking skills. So, in an effort to clear that up, I submit the photo at the right as evidence that I've definately got the skills, and I CAN bake, when I choose to. Most of the time, I'd just rather spend my time doing anything else except being a slave to the timer. Don't they look delicious?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment