I discovered today that I have no patience for those who drive in the left lane on the freeway at a wimpy 65 miles an hour with not a care in the world. No amount of honking will cause them to move to the right. They are perfectly content clogging up traffic and irritating me. I was on my way home from Bear Lake today, and from Brigham City to Salt Lake, I encountered 6 stubborn individuals that were determined to remain in that lane, regardless of how many cars piled up behind them.
I started thinking about how I have to attend traffic school in the near future so my recent speeding ticket will not affect my insurance. If I have to spend an evening in a class that will attempt to make me a better driver, wouldn't it make sense that people who drive too slow in the fast lane be required to attend as well? And maybe one day there will be cameras that can take pictures of their license plates so a ticket can be sent to them for refusing to get out of the left lane when cars on their right are passing them. I can dream, can't I?
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment