Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Day at the Races

I decided today that I want to be a race car driver. Or maybe I just want to date one. There is something oddly attractive about a man that can take a corner at 200 miles an hour without batting an eye.

Kelly, Reba, and I spent the day at the Miller Sports Park enjoying the races from a suite that Reba hooked us up with. It was our first time at any kind of car racing event, and I have to say that we were all quite impressed. Especially when we saw Patrick Dempsey. Turns out he was one of the drivers in the racing competition the day before. I'd personally like to thank Larry H. Miller for his efforts in bringing Patrick Dempsey and racing to Utah. Patrick Dempsey in good ole Tooele. Who could have imagined?

No comments: