It has been another wonderful conference weekend. The prophet and apostles have shared with us messages of love, faith, and hope. They bore testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ, of the love our Heavenly Father has for us, and the importance of service. As I wrote after the April conference, I am once again feeling the need to be, and to do, better. I am so grateful that we have the opportunity every 6 months to listen to the servants of the Lord.For the first time, I had the opportunity of attending a live session (Sunday morning) of general conference in the conference center. It was a blessing to be able to attend the session with my mom and to feel the special spirit that was there as 21,000+ saints gathered to hear the messages the Lord had prepared for them. As President Monson entered the conference center, all 21,000 people rose to their feet and you could feel the love that everyone had for him. I testify that he is a prophet of God, and that has been called by God to lead the Church at this time.
I look forward to reviewing the talks from conference in the coming months and applying them in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment