
When I was growing up, it was tradition to take the entire family up in the mountains on the opening day of deer season and go hunting. Unfortunately, it has been about 18 years since I have been. My dad and brothers have continued to go every year, though, so I decided that this year I was going to go with them. Mici also came along this year as well, and we all had great fun! We arrived early in the morning before the sun came up and watched and waited.
My dad was the first one to shoot a deer, Martin was the first one to lose a deer and Mici and I were the first ones to find the lost deer. We hiked, ate, pushed a few groves, walked a lot, laughed, sang, rode the 4-wheelers, and had a great time. I'll definitely be going back again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment