A few weeks ago I headed up to Bear Lake for the Sorenson-Wallentine family reunion. For those of you who aren't familiar with my family reunion, it is about of week of nothing but 4-wheelin, skeet shootin, dutch-oven dinners, and a lot of resting. It was a great time, and I just found out today that there were 78 people that attended, which was amazing, since there are a total of 89 people in our family. The shot above was taken before "the guys" took my grandpa on a ride. From left to right...Richard (uncle), Orlando (cousin), Matt (brother), my Dad, Terry (brother-in-law), Grandpa, Boyd (uncle), and Troy (uncle).
It was an especially relaxing time for me because there was no cell coverage in the area, so I was without technology for 5 days. At first I thought I was going to go crazy, but after the first day, I sorta settled into it and begin to enjoy life with being tied to my blackberry. It definitely helped that I was surrounded by such beautiful country.
It was a great time, and I'm already looking forward to next year. Throughout the week, I often thought about how blessed I was to have such a remarkable family. We now live all over the United States, from Alaska to Arizona, and it is cool that we can all get together once a year. For more pictures, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment