Friday, February 01, 2008

In Memory...

I finally had a chance tonight to pause and reflect on President Hinckley and how influential he was in my life. Although I am saddened that he is no longer with us, there is much comfort in knowing that he is now with his beautiful wife.

As I started thinking about his life, I decided to create a tribute video that might express in a small way how much I admired and loved him. As a prophet of God, he exemplified charity, love, and kindness. He continually inspired me to do better and to be more faithful. He often reminded us..."Be not faithless, but believing."

His humor brought many smiles and much laughter. He will be forever remembered and always missed. Thank you, President Hinckley, for being you.

For more information on his life, visit a new site that we just launched, www.GordonBHinckley.com

No comments: