Thursday, July 12, 2007

Family Reunion

Last weekend I went to our family reunion. It consisted of 5 days of 4-wheelin, skeet shootin, eating, and playin in the dirt. Not to brag, but I did quite well this year when we went shooting. I held my own in the line, one time knocking out 3 guys. My performance in the doubles was also quite respectable. I'm already making plans to practice up for the next reunion.


One of the days I went with my Dad, Wynn, Carla, Troy, Boyd, and Jake on a 7 hour 4-wheeler ride. We were trying to get from our campsite to Logan Canyon, but we were forced to turn around after the trail suddenly came to an abrupt end, causing us some heartache as we tried to turn the 4-wheelers around on a side hill. Throughout the day, though, we were traveling through the most beautiful country. It was breathtaking.

If you'd like to see more pictures from our reunion, click here.

No comments: