You know how you get a haircut and you feel like a new person? I feel so new I might have to change my name. Each time I get my hair cut it seems to get shorter and shorter, but I have to admit, I love it! The less time I can spend in the mornings doing it, the better. So go ahead, tell me you love my new look!
Saturday, January 27, 2007
New Haircut
You know how you get a haircut and you feel like a new person? I feel so new I might have to change my name. Each time I get my hair cut it seems to get shorter and shorter, but I have to admit, I love it! The less time I can spend in the mornings doing it, the better. So go ahead, tell me you love my new look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look soooo good, Min. I love love love it.
Post a Comment