I spent Saturday with the midgets so Michelle and Derrick could go to a football game. The midgets and I had a great time. Well, except for when I had to change Sunny's diaper. Lucky for me, Shay was there to walk me through it, step by step, and offer encouragement. Not bad for a 5 year old, eh? We played Barbie's, made cookies, took a nap, and watched a cartoon. It was a good day.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Babysitting the Midgets
I spent Saturday with the midgets so Michelle and Derrick could go to a football game. The midgets and I had a great time. Well, except for when I had to change Sunny's diaper. Lucky for me, Shay was there to walk me through it, step by step, and offer encouragement. Not bad for a 5 year old, eh? We played Barbie's, made cookies, took a nap, and watched a cartoon. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment